HOW TO ADD A NOTE TO WORDPRESS BLOG POST OR PAGE:
Eye-Catching Gif Notes & Topics Will Let User Read More On Your Blog. Shortcode would turn a simple note into an attractive one. Learn how to add a note to WordPress blog posts and web pages.
It took 2 days for me to find out a perfect design and appearance for every note that I would want on my blog’s sub-topic. Maybe I’m not that good at coding but still, you would appreciate the outcome of a note that you would add to your blog post and pages. WordPress is a dynamic and customized system to enhance the development and designs of your website. It has an option to ‘Insert Shortcode’. Initially, I found it less useful as for me it was a limited and less interesting tool. Well, that was one of my mistakes that I jumped to the conclusion without actually studying the benefits and usage of shortcodes.
Normally in a post or text content, we use H1, H2, H3 Headings….and further. Besides these, I wanted to add a Sub-Topic Heading with an Attractive, Responsive but Simple Design. Some popular bloggers don’t use this design because they might be unaware of beautifying notes and the blog’s appearance in a responsive way.
How to create similar Sub-Topic or Heading Notes?
There come 2 methods to learn how to add a note to a WordPress blog post or page. Follow mentioned one of the two methods in a sequence manner as per the given steps to add notes to your blog or web pages:
METHOD A — PASTE CODE
1. Upload Images – First, upload images that you would like to add to your Note (Format: JPEG, GIF, PNG, etc). Note: Save Image URL in word or another document.
2. Insert Shortcodes – Go to ‘Insert Shortcodes’ that would be enabled in admin on your post or page. If you see no Shortcode option in your edit section of a post or page; Add a new Plugin ‘Shortcodes Ultimate’ by Vladimir Anokhin. Another plugin ‘Mojo Marketplace’ is to get Shortcodes, Widgets, and Themes for your website.
The plugin I have used is ‘Shortcodes Ultimate’.
3. Paste This Code – Paste code in the ‘Text’ section of the blog/page (not in the Visual section) wherever you want to display the Note or Topic.
Make sure you use prefix and suffix of Note:
4. Change Matter – Here in this code you may change note_color=”#f5f5f5” to any other hex; Change Text Color; Change radius (rounded corner of the box) =”3″ (between “0” to the max “20”); Change Class, and Eventually Changing ‘Content’.
Content would include – Image URL, Alt Attribute, and Style of the Note Box:
5. Settings – Further, crucial Text and Font Settings as:
<font color=”white” size=”4″>
Add Note To WordPress Blog Post? – By FACENOB
You may add simple text as well as paste HTML code as per your requirement. This would enhance the appearance of the note.
METHOD B — ADD SIMPLE TEXT OR HTML CODE – ADD A NOTE TO WORDPRESS BLOG
1. Images Upload – Upload Images required
2. Insert Shortcodes – Install plugin ‘Shortcodes Ultimate’ as mentioned in Method A (2)
3. Search or Filter – “Note” or Filter By Type ‘Box’ –> Note
4. Select & Change – Select Background Color of the Box, Select Text Color, Change Radius and Class (optional)
5. Add Matter – Add Simple Text as your Sub-Topic or Sub-Heading or a Note you want to display
6. Preset – Save the structured format and settings you made to this note on 1st attempt. This is because it won’t be saved by default. Presetting seems to be helpful as it auto-fills the designing and content fields of the note; so you won’t waste time in adding or writing every note you make next time.