HOW TO ADD WHATSAPP SHARE BUTTON IN WORDPRESS AND MOBILE FOR FREE – WHATSAPP SHARE BUTTON
Sharing has become an effective method of driving traffic to the site. Sharing on social media sites like Facebook, and Twitter has limited access. Logging in before sharing a matter is mandatory. The majority of users skip the share option due to logging hassle. Shared matter on the desktop has rare possibilities of resharing. Asking how to add the WhatsApp share button in WordPress and Mobile is not a new question. But it is worth, exploring for the right answer is the all-time new strategy of learning technology.
WhatsApp is driven by the majority of people across the globe. It is one of the most shareable mediums. Besides friendly and family sharing, WhatApp has entered into business. Make your blog or content easily shareable on desktop and mobile. The typical share icon has become an old style. A plugin introduces the ‘Floating’ feature to display the WhatsApp icon above the matter. This feature has the advanced appearance of floating over the mobile screen while scrolling. Further floating WhatsApp icon can be fixed to the left and right. View-able vertically and horizontally as well. A plugin that I would personally recommend is ‘AddToAny’. Other similar plugins got paid option to float. Let me show you how to add a WhatsApp share button in WordPress and Mobile for free.
- Add New Plugin ‘AddToAny’
- Select Plugin with Plus logo as shown above
- Activate and go to Settings. You’ll find it in the same name.
- Click on the ‘Standard’ feature on the top left
- Don’t change the icon size. Let it be 32 pixels.
- Hit on ‘Add Remove Services’
- Select icons you want to display on desktop and mobile
- Suggestion: Select 5 to 7 social icons for mobile view
- Select WhatsApp as well
- Scroll down to the ‘Universal Button’ feature with the Plus sign
- You may set customize icons, Text or disable the feature
- Set Sharing Header Text, for example: ‘Share’ or ‘Share My Tips’
- Set icons’ placement to bottom, top or both
- Uncheck ‘Menu Options’ to display selected icons instead of only the Universal button
- Keep other Advanced features untouched
- Save changes
Now you can have look at your desktop site or mobile site with these sharing buttons. But this would be a typical form of appearance. For knowing how to add the WhatsApp share button in WordPress and Mobile with an advanced floating feature, continue reading.
FLOATING FEATURE FOR MOBILE AND SHAREABLE PAGE
- ‘AddToAny’ WordPress Plugin — Settings
- Click on the ‘Floating’ feature next to the Standard feature
- You would see 2 sets of settings viz. ‘Vertical Buttons’ for Desktop view and ‘Horizontal Buttons’ for Mobile view
- VERTICAL BUTTONS
- Set Placement to Left or Right docked which is alignment basically
- Keep ‘Responsiveness, Position, Offset and Size’ untouched. If you got advanced knowledge then go ahead modifying the settings.
- HORIZONTAL BUTTONS
- Set its Placement to Right or left docked aligning suitably
- Let other settings be the default. Modify if you got advanced setting knowledge.
Save the changes once done. Now you would see an appealing look of social share buttons on desktop and mobile for sure. You’d love to share a new appearance on your site making it look 101% professional.
WHATSAPP FOR BUSINESS
- Helpful in sharing recent info on the site
- Share physical product data
- Share digital downloadable products
- Sharing Business Launch or Tutorial Videos
- Branding and Promotions give a message to viewers
- Releasing monthly offers leading to viral
PAID PLUGINS PROMOTED BY OTHER BLOGGERS
They got the same concept of how to add the WhatsApp share button in WordPress and Mobile. The difference between their tips and my tips are that they offer similar plugin with Paid Services. Whereas Facenob is suggesting a qualitative and helpful plugin for Free. You may try installing these plugins as well on the first try.
These plugins are worth it but ain’t suitable for new bloggers or beginners. Guys with a low budget would find it expensive to unnecessarily buy a plugin’s pro plan.