HOW TO GET ON FIRST PAGE OF GOOGLE WITHIN 3-24 HOURS – CASE STUDY’S TAKEN STEPS ON: HOW LONG DOES SEO TAKE TO WORK & UPDATE
Positioning on the first page of Google is a subject that every SEO Strategist dream of. Many Marketers and Strategists plant tricks, efforts, and time for years to get results on the first page. Some get succeeded, the rest either outsource the work or give up on SEO. Search string How To Get On First Page Of Google Within 24 Hours has been looked at millions of times in SE.
Google stopped disclosing page rank. Still positioning in Search Engine is an extreme battle to come upon 1st page. Google bots indexing process is the same for a site on Page 1 or a site on Page Million. There are several things to do that make difference in position on the first page.
GET ON THE FIRST PAGE OF GOOGLE (RANKING GRADUALLY) – HOW TO GET ON FIRST PAGE OF GOOGLE WITHIN 3-24 HOURS
- 100% SEO (Per Page or Blog) = Good SEO
- Improvement In Readability for Better User Experience = Good Readability
- 80%+ SEO for Whole Blog or Site = Good SEO
- Shareable Content Availability viz. Statics, Video, E-Book Guidance, Document, Infographics, Slide Doc, and more
- Actionable Message In The Blog viz. View In Detail, Instant Reply, Download, Submit, Subscribe, Purchase, Share, etc.
- Structured Data Markup
- Highlight – Extension Link from Table Of Content
- *Jump On a Topic Before Anyone Else Jumps – E.g. Write Blog On Feature that Facebook Would Launch Soon (Before other bloggers write on same). You have got to be research-minded and smart enough.
HOW LONG DOES SEO TAKE TO WORK AND UPDATE – HOW TO GET ON FIRST PAGE OF GOOGLE WITHIN 3-24 HOURS
In usual circumstances, it takes 4-6 months and thereafter 10-12 months (included) for SEO to get a better position. Search Engine Optimization is a long process for long run benefit.100% SEO with Patience is the key to success.
Find how Too Many H1 H2 Tags may Drop SEO Score By 10. Bloggers and SEO Marketers nowadays are impatient by nature. They crave to see the result on the first page once they post a blog. Well, it sounds like a fantasy. Many don’t know the hidden feature of Google to uplift your blog or page within a few minutes. Scroll on to
HOW TO GET ON THE FIRST PAGE OF GOOGLE WITHIN 3 – 24 HOURS GUARANTEED
Condition – Verify your site in Google Console and Let Bot Index your site. A result in 3-24 hours is possible for a site that is already verified and has been a subject to index before.
Follow the steps to get on the first page within 3 hours a minimum:
- Finish up a blog inclusive of 500 words at least
- Optimize for Search Engine
- Improve Readability and Publish a Blog Post
- Login to Google Webmaster Tools using Gmail id
- Hit on ‘Crawl‘ in the navigation bar to the left
- Click ‘Fetch as Google‘
- Paste the URL you want it to crawl ASAP
- Submit as ‘Fetch and Render‘ i.e. basically ‘Extract and Deliver’ (Await till it fetches)
- ‘Request Indexing‘ (Don’t bother if the outcome is ‘Partial’ or ‘Redirecting’). Let the system handle it on its own.
- All Done – Relax
Now the only thing you have got to do is wait for at least 3 hours to let Google display the result for your Keyword. I believe you would be too proud to see your effort’s outcome in hours without hassles.
Note: Your result may be displayed on the 2nd or 3rd page due to the following reasons
- Improper optimization of SEO
- Lack of accomplishing 500 minimum words in a blog
- Irrelevant SEO and Content in the blog
- Extremely high competition
Conclusion On ‘How Long Does SEO Take to Work and Update’ Post Result: – HOW TO GET ON FIRST PAGE OF GOOGLE WITHIN 3-24 HOURS
Google Will Keep Your Result Consistent On 1st Page, When You
- Keep updating post or page content once a month
- Maintain SEO Score
- Traffic is driven more on your fresh result instead of others
- Put effort to Increase Pageviews
- Insist visitors spend more time on site
- Let visitors subscribe to return to your site again
- Let visitors share your matter on social media
- Provide fresh content before others do
- Create a pleasant user experience on-site
- Markup Data to make the result more clickable