INSTAGRAM AS A CAREER TAKING IT FULL TIME – HOW TO MAKE A CAREER WITH INSTAGRAM:
Doesn’t matter if you have got a zero value, zero-like, or zero followers on Facebook, Twitter, or YouTube. This could be because those platforms rarely give you a chance to get visible to a large audience at once. After you lose hope in these platforms, embrace Instagram! Instagram is not a platform for boring or dis-interesting content. It has been the most preferred and likable social media portal to be on. Knowing how to make a career with Instagram could perhaps motivate you to become a full-time Instagrammer.
What has Facebook or Twitter given someone in return after reaching 1 Million followers? Probably nothing! Whereas several opportunities have been generated for users on Instagram to earn even with 10K followers.
1. What Are You Good In – HOW TO MAKE A CAREER WITH INSTAGRAM:
For instance, Fashion, Beauty, Cook, Design, etc. If you are not good at anything, explore your skills and possibilities of what you can happily love to do.
For example, if You like writing, but Instagram is not about content writing, still you can make a career out of it. Write Informative and Inspirational quotes over a relevant background image. This would give you a consistent number of followers. Avoid repetitive or similar content, taking it as a condition.
2. Select Your Niche – Don’t Make Your Account a HothcPotch ( HOW TO MAKE A CAREER WITH INSTAGRAM:)
A confused Mixture would make people jumbled to assume what your account is about. Instagram’s profile description should specify your interest and offerings, to make users intend to follow you.
Once you know what you are good at, incorporate your ideas through posts. Before you move ahead, make your account’s bio appealing to let others understand what your account talks about. If Fitness is your passion make it your niche and begin the Instagram journey with relevant videos and photos in the form of posts.
Here is the successful Fitness based Instagram account of Kayla Itsines with impressive posts that accumulated huge followers. If you are into beauty, make-up, or love promoting branded products, here’s an inspiring example with 23+ Million Followers:
Are You an Employee, Professor, Specialist or a Lawyer? – HOW TO MAKE A CAREER WITH INSTAGRAM:
Still, Instagram Is good for you.
Unless one is too popular elsewhere, one can expect a few followers and fame over Instagram. This is because Instagram users get attracted to Images, Videos, and Quotes! No one would be interested in what you are selling or what you want to offer.
An intense or boring field can be made more interesting by posting previous successful projects, some relevant inspirational quotes, leisure time spent with folks, helpful analytics and statics from the web, reposting trendy videos on Instagram through ‘Repost For Instagram’ or similar app. Reminding again, Avoid making your account a ragbag, be specific and interesting.
For a case, it would appear awkward when a reputed professor posts something about a popular ‘wardrobe malfunction video’ on Instagram. Instead, he can post funny debates or interviews once in a while, but not as a consistent.
These successful influencers never gave up since they started from 0 followers. Implementing how to make a career on Instagram was challenging for some, and fun for most of them.
3. Decide Whether You’d Be The Active Player In The Game – HOW TO MAKE A CAREER WITH INSTAGRAM:
Instagram is not about ‘Give-Up‘than ‘Chase‘. It is more of being ‘Consistent‘ and ‘Fascinating‘. If you cannot give the best time for Instagram don’t participate! The frequency to post should be around 3-4 posts every week. Going for daily activity would be productive for existing and potential fans. Being more than active on Instagram can lead to one of the recommended activities to verify your account with the blue tick mark
4. Learn How To Post On Instagram – Widen Up Your Reach Using ShoutOuts & Tags
- Describe Photo Post Jovially
- Mention ShoutOut E.g. @HijabFashionEve Where You Want Users To Look At
- Incorporate Trending # HashTags – But Be Relevant: This Would Give More Impressions, Likes, and Followers Hopefully
- Tag Others or a Brand With The Image
- Describe Product Completely If Posted a Photo Of It – E.g. Posted Evening MakeUp Video: Mention Foundation, Eye-shade, Palette, Brush, etc. used. Do mention ‘Inspired By’ as the best knowledge for viewers.
5. How Can You Gain More Popularity On Instagram? – HOW TO MAKE A CAREER WITH INSTAGRAM:
- Be Quicky:: IG is more of a trend that keeps changing every day. You’ve got to be in the race!
- Post-Things-Of-Interest:: Post what others would like not what you like!
- Become a Secret Entertainer: Don’t get too serious about Posting. Posting. Posting! Take a breath as a break, and post a video that entertains your audience!
- Post’s Participation In Trends:: Let your post participate in trends (popular posts) adding a trendy # hashtag in the caption. Initially, this can be a bit difficult, but once you accumulate fans, it would be easier to pop up. #Hashtag plays a vital role in gaining popularity even though you got no followers.
- Reply Instantly:: Quick replies to comments can impress the commenter. Plus users can guess how active you are.
6. Consider Instagram Posts & Activities as an Investment
Prior engrossing in how to make a career on Instagram, accept positive consideration that always keeps you motivated in the work you do. Don’t set your mind as you are wasting time posting stuff on IG. Structure your posts and profile in such a way that gives back their value. Sooner or later you’d build up your own brand which would drive a handsome return to your pocket.
IF YOU ARE UNIQUE AND GENUINE – VERIFY INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT
Who doesn’t want a verified blue tick mark next to the username? Well, everyone does. Overcoming following-up how to make a career on Instagram, you need to do a verification of authenticity:
- Describe Bio With Real Profile Image
- Mention Website You Got In URL
- Add your own Instagram # hashtag or @ username in the bio
- Make Your Presence on Other Social Media viz. Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest
- Make Sure Your Website Is Updated and Not a Scam
- Make Weekly or Daily Posts On all Social Accounts
- Post Weekly On Blog or Site You’ve Got
- Confirm Your Genuineness By Replying To Comments You Receive
- Switch Your Account To Business – If You Prefer To Be a Brand or Business
- Add Email Account Where Users Can Contact You
- Most Important – Post Original Content On Instagram, Avoid Copying Others or Impersonating Others Existence
- Get Your Presence On YouTube To Make Your Verification Process Much Easier
- Be Very Active On Instagram In-Regards To Posts, Comments and Requests Received
- Make Yourself an Influencer, So You Get Impersonated – This Is How You Are Recognized as a Popular and Authentic Identity
Once you reach the criteria, request Instagram for verification. – FACENOB