Top 10 LONG-TAIL KEYWORDS THAT CAN DRIVE HUGE TRAFFIC TO YOUR BLOG FOR FREE
Coverage over major keywords driving free traffic, Nothing new about long-tail keywords! You would probably be knowing how helpful long-tail keywords are, specifically for bloggers. Well, every blogger dreams of getting massive traffic to the blog overnight. This is possibly impossible! Baby bloggers can only be hassling here & there to get users’ attention, and eventually gets failed. Except for SEO and Social Media, there are various methods to get involved in a higher phase of rivalry; And truly you too can drive huge traffic to your blog.
In this blog, I would be elaborating on the top 10 long-tail keywords that can crazily drive huge traffic to your blog. The niche I have been researching is completely based on the initiation – ‘How To‘ guide and relevant to Blogging.
HOW-TO GUIDE – TOP 10 LONG-TAIL KEYWORDS
Not to introduce, every blogger is familiar with the ‘How To’ guide. This is one of the most commonly used search terms and strings. Generally, known as the phrase ‘Prefix’. For instance, How To Drive Traffic To Your Blog.
I have tried on similar useful ‘How To’ guide blog in a few of my popular blogs:
- a. How To Become a Digital Marketing Manager Successfully
- b. How To Start a Food Blog In 24 Hours
TOP 10 LONG-TAIL KEYWORDS TO DRIVE HUGE TRAFFIC TO YOUR BLOG FREE
1. How To Download – Probably For Every Kind Of Downloads Viz. Ebooks, Song, Doc, Theme, Product, Image, Video, Plugins, etc.
2. How To Become a Model – Ultimate Guidance to Become a Model
3. How To Create a Website – Web Person Starts Here Before Becoming a Professional
4. How To Start a Business – Every Entrepreneur Learns Here
5. How To Improve English – Majority Of People In The World Seek For This Phrase
6. How To Become Popular – People in Every Niche Explore for Popularity
7. How To Write an Article – Bloggers, Writers, News and Media Executives Spend Time Learning
8. How To Start a Blog – This Keyword Phrase is Crazily Driving Traffic To The Master Competitors’ Blogs
9. How To Lose Weight – Health Conscious, Fatty, and Career Oriented Guys Look Up More For It
10. How To Sell On Amazon – People Lookup for Selling Almost Everything Online
11. How To Earn Money – Whether Online or From Home, Everyone Needs It
12. How To Become Rich – Every 1 Out Of 4 Google Users Would Go For This Search
These are the long-tail keyword phrases searched by users from every niche, every profession, and every country. Select one of your niches relevant to mentioned keywords if you are a beginner. Still there got to be numerous keywords with extremely high competition around the web search.
HOW TO GET THESE 10 HIGHLY COMPETITIVE KEYWORDS ON THE FIRST PAGE OF GOOGLE – TOP 10 LONG-TAIL KEYWORDS
Here is the helpful guide to getting highly competitive keywords on the first of google and driving huge traffic to your blog effort-fully.
Know Future Competition Before Others DoTo is in the search race you must research upcoming competitions.
For example, if you tried a lot to come on the first page in 2022 but failed due to high competition, the way you can do is to book your spot for the next year. I mean, focus your keywords and blogs towards the upcoming year 2023 due to little competition. And here you already know that tomorrow again there would be an extreme SEO fight more than that of 2022.
Remember: When you’ve already booked your SEO spot, keep updating your blog on monthly basis. If not, the super SEO masters would kick you off the competition in just a few weeks.
1.Advanced Content Creation & SEO
Content creation is a digital art that you need to master. It could be anything viz. writing, image designing, video creation, infographics creation, memes, and much more. When you compare your content to other professionals one marks your thoughts and assesses who has created matter the better. Once you’ve examined the quality of your content don’t rush to publish, optimize the whole of the matter for SEO. Here we are talking about advanced SEO that enhances the search content published. Try learning advanced content creation and SEO skills before you decide to enter the competition to drive huge traffic to your blog.
2. Highlight Data – Google Search Console
Make your blog stand out compared to others. Rich snippet makes the result clickable. It encourages the visitor to click on it ignoring the competitor’s matter. This increases the number of clicks and drives huge traffic to your blog.
3.Write Unique Blogs On Updates
Normally very few bloggers are proactive and research very and very fresh updates. Other common bloggers just copy the idea and concepts from these pro-active bloggers and present them on their blogs in a new way. Don‘t be like a copycat! If you do so you’ll always be in the queue waiting for your number to come on.
If you are a tech blogger, write more on recent metrics and changes in the web system. Research more on Google, Facebook, and popular portal updates. If you are a food blogger, don’t repeat old recipes unless you improvise them. Focus more on innovating new recipes that everyone would want to grab and taste the item.
Groom your blog making it more appealing, not just in design but the search appearance as well. Most importantly, write something new and unique but to be useful in the coming period. Avoid pushing yourself to the search list of competitors who are already better, older, and smarter than you. Instead, let them try their best to compete – facenob