LEARN HOW BEGINNERS & COLLEGE STUDENTS CAN START A BLOG SUCCESSFULLY WITH THESE HELPFUL TIPS – USEFUL BLOGGING TIPS FOR BEGINNERS
An obliging question needs to be answered before knowing how newbies and students can start a blog in 2022. Why do you want to start a blog? Well, it’s not a mandated question to answer, but at least answer yourself, just to encourage and motivate your mind.
I’m sure your answer would be one of these:
- To Make Money Online
- To Become Popular / Gain Fame
- Just To Give Plenty Of Knowledge To Others and Helping Them Out
- Or All Of The Above
Students can start a blog if they are eligible for certain criteria. Before beginning with a blog, make sure you got mentioned qualities:
- Good or Moderate Level Of English
- Excellent or Moderate Quality Of Writing
- Interested In an Object, Subject, Hobby, and most importantly Passion About Something
Let me explain;
– If interested in Object
Yes, students can start a blog if they are affectionate and attached to an object. An object can be any physical or tangible item that attracts you, or makes you think or talk a lot about it, Viz:
- The Sports Car
- Smart Phone or Any Gadget
Interested In Subject? – Useful Blogging Tips For Beginners
Here, Students can start a blog if they’ve got engrossed in a subject matter. Don’t take it another way, here subject doesn’t mean Physics, Maths, History or Chemistry. It is about a particular topic;
- Jio Extended its Free Services with a New Device Launch
- Football Impressed Cricketers
- A poor street guy became a Millionaire
- Local business opportunities for Tourists in India
- News about Business, Sports, Technology, Marketing, Business, Poor Economy, etc.
And many similar hot topics you may choose from.
Want To Write About Your Hobby? – Useful Blogging Tips For Beginners
Students can start a blog undoubtedly if they got an awesome spice based on their hobbies. Don’t get jumbled here. Your hobbies could be:
- Painting & Designing
- Being Adventurous
- Playing Rugby
- Bike Stunts
- Trying Up Different ‘Make-Up’ Styles
- Following Fashion Trends
- Browsing & Studying About Gadgets & Devices
- Browsing On Marketing Trends & Critics
- Surfing What’s New on the Internet
Write about what you love to do. If you intend to write on digital products and sell the same, here is the decisive guide
Reveal Your Passion – Useful Blogging Tips For Beginners
Writing a hobby is good to start as a beginner. Turn your hobby into a passion that inspires others. Become more professional and motivated about your ‘topic’ that you would make others fall in love with your thoughts.
“I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious.” — Albert Einstein
DECIDE THE NICHE YOU ARE CRAZY ABOUT – Useful Blogging Tips For Beginners
In essence, Niche is a particular Field or Topic a blogger prefers for. A niche can be relevant to Hobby or an umbrella that shades one of your topics. Examples of niche:
- Technology / Tech
- Marketing, Advertising & Media
- Electronic Gadgets & Devices
- Digital Marketing
- Style & Fashion
- Clothing & Accessories
- Makeup & Hair Styles
- Health & Fitness
- Interior Decor
- Digital & Graphic Designs
- Dance & Yoga
- Review & Clitics
- How-To Guide (Multi-Niche)
DON’T WASTE TIME ON FREE BLOG PORTALS – Useful Blogging Tips For Beginners
Now when you already have a preferred niche, to begin with, plan for the first blog post plotting crucial points. Whatever the topic would be don’t waste precious time on free blog portals like ‘Blogger’. Even though you intend to start for free it won’t be advantageous in long run. You cannot select premium themes, Optimize 100% SEO, Add-on plugins, or Create your Brand here. Your domain won’t be unique here, it will appear as ‘yourdomain.blogspot.com’.
Go For Self Hosted Blog as ‘WordPress’. Making own blog Kingdom and Brand to earn. WordPress enables switching Themes, Plugins, Advance SEO, Own Domain ‘yourdomain.com’, Adding widgets, Manage Menu, Managing Admin, and more.
BUY A DOMAIN & HOSTING PLAN THAT SUITS YOUR POCKET – Useful Blogging Tips For Beginners
Accumulate $60 to $80 off your pocket money only once a year. Unless you financially sacrifice, don’t expect 1000 times multiple of it!
“Invest in yourself. Your career is the engine of your wealth.” – Paul Clitheroe
Godaddy, BlueHost & Hostgator are the recommended Domain & Hosting Service Providers.
Get niche-relevant or self-named suitable domain registered with a hosting plan. Further, you will find the ‘1 Click Install – WordPress‘ choice to get your blog live in 10 minutes. Godaddy’s Plans differ according to monthly and annual packages, choose what suits your pocket.
SELECT IMPRESSIVE THEME
Being a student you got an opportunity to impress high-profile community readers with the professional design of your blog. For this, you only have to get an eye-catching theme according to the niche of the blog. Several free themes are available on WordPress with designs ready to use. For a professional blog look, purchase a theme from the best theme seller, well this is optional. Learn How To Get WordPress Theme Ready To Use with guidance to quickly Purchase, Install & Activate the theme.
SCHEDULE A DAY FOR WRITING A BLOG
Weekend? Is that what you are thinking of? I would suggest the Day would be Saturday, so you get plenty of time to think and accomplish at least half of the blog post. The remaining half is to be pulled off on Sunday with a final touch and proper appearance. Time can be managed and segregated into 3 sessions on Saturday viz. College till Noon, Give a minimum of 2-3 hours for the blog; Rest 2-3 hours to study. Sunday would be the perfect day to blog and plan strategies for a money-making blog.
Sacrifice unproductive activities you do every day such as spending unnecessary time on:
- WhatsApp, FB, or other Group Chat (that eats time)
- Watching Music or Movies all-day
- Hanging Out With Friends (Good for Nothing)
- Spending time somewhere more than the required duration
Avoid all these, unless you find them useful and worth it doing. Utilize this time in creating an epic blog that drives more visitors to come to your site. This is the crucial period of your journey to success.
“When you set yourself on fire, people love to come and see you burn.” — John Wesley
WRITE 500+ WORDS FOR EACH BLOG POST EVERY WEEK – Useful Blogging Tips For Beginners
Google is affectionate to the quality and quantity that gives a terrific user experience. Impressing visitors is equal to impressing Google. Your content should be sufficient enough to let users understand and agree with what you serve them. Resolving the user’s query or offering detailed info requires a minimum of 500 words for each post. Reaching up to 1000-2000 words in-depth would be more supportive.
BLOGGING MISTAKES TO AVOID – Useful Blogging Tips For Beginners
Major mistakes every newbie blogger makes, and those to be avoided. Do these:
- Avoid writing a boring blog – Make posts interesting for readers
- Create 100% original content – Never copy content from other sites or blogs
- Write more on small topics such as ‘Earn Money From Affiliate Marketing’ instead ‘Earn Money From Internet’
- Don’t rush to ‘Publish’ the post – Review it twice correcting grammatical, technical, and other mistakes perfecting the whole blog
- Don’t over-express yourself as a hero – Impress your readers by talks and talent that can help readers
- Blog consistently – You may lose fans if your blog ain’t posted frequently
- Do Neat and Tidy Work, it should be very clear, easy to read, and understandable for readers
- Segregate explanatory points adding attractive and alive notes
OPTIMIZE BLOG FOR SEO – Useful Blogging Tips For Beginners
The time when you expect driving traffic to the blog, organic traffic comes first. Promoting blogs through paid campaigns is a sensible thought to initiate, but may result in a loss in the long run. A significant step is to drive traffic to the blog for free i.e. without investing a single penny. This could be only possible when you optimize the blog with SEO.
SEO does take a longer time to get positioned on the 1st page of the search engine, only if the blog is 100% optimized. It is a must to Check the SEO Score of the site at least once a week. Try maintaining a score above 80.
BE MORE ACTIVE ON SOCIAL MEDIA TO SHARE
Advantages of being active on social media:
- Most Recent Blog To Increase Social Traffic
- Increase Engagement In Posts
- Gain New Fans and Followers
- Update Fans With New Launches, Offers, and Blog Data
- Get Proposals for Partnership, Affiliate, and Advertisements
- Impress New Visitors by Displaying Social Fans
SPEND 10 TO 15 MINS A DAY RESEARCHING & STUDY NICHE COMPETITORS
Just blogging and being on social media ain’t enough for a blogger. If you settle on to stand out in the list of common bloggers, be a creative thinker. Mix and Match creativity with recent data on a topic you want to write on. You only need to spend 10-15 minutes a day or at least twice a week to research fresh statics, data, and competitors over a particular topic.
This would keep you 10 steps ahead of other bloggers in the same niche.
MENTION YOUR BLOG TO FRIENDS, LECTURERS, COLLEAGUES & RELATIVES
Don’t keep your passion and talent hidden. Do reveal your blog to friends, co-workers, lecturers, and relatives. Be in touch more with the people passionate about doing something. This would release inspirational positivity around. Always do things that inspire you, or be with the people who encourage you. This would help you create a productive community for blog & business.
LEARN TECHNICAL SKILLS TO IMPROVE BLOG
Learning these skills is not mandatory but helpful. Most bloggers when they start blogging they got 0% knowledge about coding, HTML, or designing. Passionate bloggers learn such skills when they enter the growth stage of blogging.
- VIDEO EDITING
These skills can be learned online from other bloggers or on YouTube for free.
KEEP ON IMPROVISING WRITING SKILLS TO A PROFESSIONAL LEVEL
To become a good writer it is a must to be a good reader. This is because we learn writing from reading. Follow top bloggers in the world who are known for their successful blogs, enhanced writing skill, and effective marketing tactics. Some of the best and most famous bloggers to follow are – Neil Patel, Rand Fishkin, Brian Clark, Michael Arrington, and many others. Neil has also been listed in Recent.
Subscribe to their email updates and newsletters to read out fresh blogs they’ve posted. Take you writing style to next level that it would impress readers, and they recommend you to be on the list of professional bloggers.
START SELLING DIGITAL PRODUCTS ON A BLOG
Now when students can start a blog and earn money, what would be the source of income? Because posting a blog is not the only way to become a millionaire. There have to be sources within the blog that works as a money magnet.
The query here is, what can you sell on the blog?
Selling tangible items could be possible if you blog about tangible market products, but this requires a deal and authority of dealers and manufacturers to sell their items.
Some of the most downloadable digital items or items that students can sell without hassles are:
- Sell Blog Posts (If you are good enough in writing –
- Sell Pro-Tips (in the form of a downloadable document within the blog post)
- Stock Photos
- Wallpapers & Images
- Music & Videos
- Selling Fonts or Design Matter
- Courses or Training Sessions
If you don’t have such products to sell, just tie up with people or companies who got such products. Sell it on your blog gaining a percentage (%) of commission.
MAKE MONEY ONLINE
If you are popular enough to start earning, and you don’t want to sell any product on your blog, still you got the opportunity to earn.
- Sell Advertising Space On Your Blog Posts (Create Media Kit – Size, Pricing & Package)
- Sell Quality Backlinks to Reputed Bloggers or Other Sites
- Offer Paid Posts On Your Blog (where marketers & bloggers will pay you to post on your blog)
- Offer Paid Training & Tutorial Videos
This is only possible when you accumulate at least 10K+ Unique Pageviews Per Day. Now is the time when you can call yourself a ‘Pro-Blogger‘. Reaching up to this stage needs huge effort and seriousness. Well, every blogger is not a ‘Pro-Blogger’, it takes years of professional writing and successful delivery.
The students can start a blog for sure if they are already inspired by famous bloggers. Inspiration builds up spirit encouraging them to begin and accomplish a task each day.
CONCLUSION: PLAN BIGGER FOR MORE MONEY & BLOG FAME
Now when the matter is enlightened on how students can start a blog, a few steps should be kept consistent. Follow these crucial steps to achieve more blog success:
- Write at least 2-3 blog posts every week without missing.
- Give 100% Good SEO
- Maintain Excellent Readability for a better User Experience
- Share your links all on Social Media (driving traffic from Social Media improves Alexa Rank)
- Expand Professional Network on LinkedIn
- Mention Blog in Resume to impress Interviewer & Make it Stand Out – Facenob